Provide a Gift of Dignity
You can share in this essential ministry through a variety of ways:
- Make an online donation using your credit card or checking account.
- Mail a monthly, annual or one-time gift to the address below or use this form.
- Fund a Charitable Gift Annuity.
- Designate the ministry in a will or estate plan gift.
- Donate through a trust or life insurance policy.
- Request free materials to share with others.
God’s promise to provide for His faithful servants, and our opportunity to act on that promise, are at the heart of the Mission:Dignity ministry. Join us in extending God’s care and compassion to His faithful servants — providing the comfort and dignity they deserve.
Mission:Dignity currently helps almost 2,000 retired SBC ministers, workers or their widows by providing monthly income to qualified recipients and pays out more than $6.5 million annually in assistance. The majority of the funding for this ministry comes from the direct gifts of individuals, groups and churches in our Southern Baptist family to the Mission:Dignity ministry.
All gifts to Mission:Dignity go to help those in need with nothing taken out for administrative expenses and are tax-deductible to the maximum amount allowed by law.
Go to link below for more information